Diamond Trucking is a family owned and operated petroleum transportation company based in Phoenix, AZ, with truck yards located across Arizona and into Northern New Mexico. We currently operate 65 units in our fleet of transports that service our customers throughout the southwest. With our fleet of late model Peterbilts and polished petroleum tanks Diamond Trucking hauls a wide variety of light petroleum products that include Auto Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Jet Fuel / Aviation Gasoline, Transmix, Bio-Fuel, & Propane. Give us a call today and let us show you why Diamond Trucking is “Passin Gas First Class”.
Our drivers are based out of Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Bellemont/Flagstaff, Camp Verde, Parker, Kingman, Show Low) and New Mexico (Gallup, Bloomfield).
A new hire must successfully complete the initial training and carding process. He/she will be on a 90 day initial evaluation period and may be released any time during that period.
If you are interested in employment at Diamond Trucking, please review the minimum requirements and submit an application!
Please click here to complete an employment application. Follow the instructions for New Application. You will enter a password at the end of the first page to create an account. Anytime you need back in to work on the application you will enter your e-mail and password from the link. It is best to use your android or i-phone to submit the completed application, as you will be able to sign the application from your device. Once complete we will receive an e-mail with the application you submitted for review. We will be in contact you shortly thereafter.
New Driver Minimum Requirements Rev- 2/1/17
All applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for employment.
- All drivers must have a valid commercial driver license (class A), and endorsements for tanker and hazardous materials (X). This license must be valid, and not expired, restricted, or suspended. License must be issued by their state of residence.
- Current medical certificate, with no restrictions or limitations.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- Ability to be subject to drug testing as prescribed by US DOT, and Diamond Trucking drug testing policy. This may include random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion.
- Minimum of 3 years VERIFIABLE class A driving experience.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment physical evaluation (HPE).
- Successfully pass a road test, in a vehicle chosen by Diamond Trucking.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- No major traffic violation including DWI/DUI, reckless driving Excessive speed, or any other serious violation as specified by FMCSA in 49 CFR 383.5.
- High school diploma, or equivalent (GED).
- Ability to provide accident reports for vehicle accidents appearing on MVR.
- Provide original MVR, not older than 30 days.
- Successfully complete an I-9 form.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, to sit for extended periods, and to be able to withstand hot and cold temperatures (seasonal variations in our service area).
- Work 14 hour shifts.
- Able to accept any dispatch given, be that day/night, or in/out of town.